User Acquisition Manager (On-Site)
Pixelberry Studios, a division of Nexon, is the creator of the hit game "Choices: Stories You Play". Our team has been around since 2011, and is 3-for-3 launching games into the AppStore's Top 25 Grossing ranks. We believe that innovative game design, commercial success, and making a difference all go hand in hand.
Our Marketing team is looking for a data hungry, performance UA manager. Someone that will fit in with their quirky and hard working style.
- Build, launch, analyze global marketing campaigns in order to maximize KPI goals through: Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat, etc
- Contribute into overall campaign, A/B testing, re-engagement strategies
- Deep dive into audience segmentation for targeting expansion and optimizations.
- Research and identify creative opportunities to share with the team, provide detailed analysis for best performing concepts for each channel.
- Collaborate with design and content teams on production of new creatives.
- Manage relationship with a data science team and being able to thoroughly explain needs of media buying.
- 2+ years of social mobile media buying experience, other channels are plus.
- Have thorough understanding of install attribution with MMPs (e.g. TUNE, Adjust, Tenjin, Kochava).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a quantitative discipline.
- Strong analytical skills, proficient in excel, powerpoint, basic SQL skills.
- Problem solving. Ability to troubleshoot any problems regarding media buying, data or relationship management.
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain partnerships with other mobile and online companies.
- A passion for casual and mobile games!
- Cover letter indicating why you’re interested in the position
- Current resume highlighting relevant and educational experience
- Test assignment will be provided after initial phone interview.
Candidates without all of the above materials will not be considered.
- Good work/life balance. We are family-friendly and look at things in the long term.
- High level of autonomy and freedom.
- Work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Full benefits package (PTO, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Easy commute (one block away from Mountain View CalTrain).