Product Owner (On-Site)
Pixelberry Studios is a rapidly growing developer of story-driven mobile games. We’ve had a lot of commercial success -- our first three releases have made the Top Grossing charts -- but we also try hard to make a positive difference in our players’ lives and the world at large.
For instance, we’ve promoted special content in our games to raise money and awareness for nonprofits like the Cybersmile Foundation and the National Eating Disorders Association. We think games can and should be a powerful force for good, and our company culture reflects that mindset.
We’re looking for a talented Product Owner to help us make data-driven improvements to our newest Top 20 Grossing mobile game, Choices: Stories You Play. This is an on-site, full-time position. Pay rate is between $90,000 to $125,000, based on experience. The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, and engineering to lead ideation, creation, coordinate deliverables, and the launch of new features.
- Develop clear, concise product requirements and specification documentation.
- Balance intuition and insights, developing hypothesis and then executing tests to confirm product direction.
- Measure and inform internal team regarding the success of features after release, then optimize performance through consumer feedback and data-driven iteration.
- Thrive as part of a very close and very diverse team.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Product Owner, Product Management, or Analyst role
- Fluent in Excel and Google Docs for Work
- Strong knowledge of A/B tests and experiments
- BA or BS degrees
- Expertise in Game Design and/or User Experience Design
- Familiarity with survey research and/or focus group testing
- Experience with fiction, television, and/or film writing or production, particularly in Young Adult or female-focused genres
- A current resume highlighting relevant and educational experience.
Candidates without the above materials will not considered.
A successful applicant will quickly see why members of the Pixelberry family tend to stick around for the long haul. We all work from home two days a week. We get awesome health insurance and free meals. Our office is across the street from the Mountain View Caltrain station. Finally, our co-founders are among the most experienced and successful team leaders in the entire mobile games industry, meaning that there is no better place to learn and grow.