Software Engineer - iOS and Android Games
Pixelberry Studios, a studio at Nexon, is the developer of the hit game, Choices: Stories You Play. Our team is 3 for 3 in launching games into the Top 25 Grossing on iOS, with Choices getting into the top 5 recently. We believe that innovative game design, commercial success, and making a difference all go hand in hand. We’ve leveraged the success of our games to teach millions of people about serious topics, like cyberbullying and eating disorders.
We are based in Mountain View, CA, and are looking for local candidates.
- Collaborate with a small, tight production team
- Code native applications for iOS and Android, using C++ and the cocos2d-x framework
- Research new technologies and shape the technology roadmap
- Develop fun, innovative features played by millions
- Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design through release
- BA, BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical fields
- 3+ years game development
- Solid foundation in OOP
- Great communication skills
- Ability to solving tough problems
- Fluency in C++
- Experience working on iOS/Android
- AWS expertise
- High level of autonomy
- Work from home Tuesday, Thursdays!
- Competitive salary and benefit packages. Pay commensurate with experience.
- Great working environment. Many team members have been working together for more than 10 years
- Love what you do
This Job is Different:
- Feel good about what you do. Our game has literally saved lives
- Learn about the business side of mobile games. Our team is very good at what we do
- Good work/life balance. We are family-friendly and look at things in the long term
- Enjoy good company. We’re a small, tight team that enjoys each other’s company. Two couples actually met via the studio and got married